You are here
Immunization requirements are outlined in
Students may receive legal exemption from the immunization law for medical reasons or conscientiously held belief. It is necessary to provide a notarized exemption form to the health office in order to fulfill state requirements. Exemption documentation can be submitted on the immunizations record as noted above. A new exemption form may be required when immunization requirements change.
Scheduling ImmunizationsIt is recommended that parents call their children's physicians to schedule immunization appointments. For those families without a personal physician, you may contact one of the following:
- Bloomington Public Health offers low-cost immunization clinics. Dates and times of community immunization clinics are available by calling 952-563-8900.
- Park Nicollet Clinic offers immunizations through the No Shots No, School program (barrier-free immunizations form).
- MinuteClinics are located in area Target stores and Cub Foods stores.
- The Neighborhood Health Care Network offers low-cost medical and dental resources and health insurance information. Call 651-489-2273 (CARE).
- Parents may also contact their school's health office for further information.