Bloomington Public Schools welcomes the public to make use of our facilities. School buildings in Bloomington are available during non-school hours and are great for group activities and meetings. With 19 different buildings, there is always one conveniently located within the city.
- Gym Courts
- Lunch Rooms
- Media Centers
- Turf Fields
- Print the Facility Use Request Form and fill in the contact information for your group.
- Indicate what the event is and the dates and times you are requesting, along with the approximate number of people attending/participating.
- Select and rank your location preferences. You should indicate more than one as it may not always be possible to accommodate your first choice.
- Indicate any special needs you may have and include detailed instructions and notes that will assist us in fulfilling your requirements.
- Mail, fax, email or drop off your request form with the Building Reservations department using the contact information on the form.
You will receive a customer schedule via email confirming your reservation.
Building Reservations Clerk
Building Reservations and Activity Centers Manager
952-806-7882 - Jefferson Activity Center
952-681-5282 - Kennedy Activity Center