Class Updates & Changes
Visit our Registration Website for Class Information
Due to updates and changes to many of our fall Youth and Adult Enrichment classes, we ask that you check our registration website often to see if the class you are signed up for has moved from in-person to online, or has changed location or time. Our staff will also be updating class participants by email, text, or a phone call if changes have been made to your class.
All our in-person classes will be adhering the the following protocol:
- Masks will be required to be worn by all instructors, adults, and students over the age of 2 if classes are held indoors.
- If your class is held outside, instructors and adult students are required to wear a mask. At this time, masks are not required for children.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required for all class participants.
- Class sizes have been lowered to a ratio of 14:1 for indoor classes and 24:1 for outdoor classes.
- Participants should screen themselves prior to class using the Health Screening Sheet. Participants should familiarize themselves with the Bloomington Community Education COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.
- Sanitizing of classrooms & high touch areas will take place as necessary.
All participants in Bloomington Community Education classes are asked to bring their own mask and hand sanitizer. If you are not feeling well, please do not come to class.
Classes may cancel due to low enrollment.
Additionally, in-person classes may cancel per the State of MN Return to School Plan as cases of COVID-19 rise in Hennepin County. Participants will be notified.