Are you looking for work while your child is in school? Are you looking for a flexible part-time working arrangement? If so, you can apply to be a food service substitute. Substitutes are hired to work three hours per day over a short period of time or for an indefinite period.
- Physical ability to perform duties assigned
- Willingness to work with others
- Ability to learn and perform
- Interest in food service, children, and school programs
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform efficiently
- Lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Maintain pleasant relations with others
- Carry out assignments in timely fashion
- Follow all regulations and policies relating to safety, sanitation, personal hygiene, and the school food service program
If you are interested in becoming a Food Service substitute, please fill out an application for employment
. You will be contacted by mail to attend a one hour orientation (question and answer) meeting.