Due to Covid-19 our in-person options are on hold, but we still have many options to connect with you. We partner with local organizations like libraries, Creekside Community Center, Bloomington Public Health, daycare providers, and more! We support...
- Families with children age 0-5
- Childcare providers serving young families
- Community partners looking to engage young families
- Virtual story time featuring favorite children’s books read by our team members
- Connect with us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all of our offerings
- Free drop-in classes
- Join us live on YouTube for 10-15 minutes every weekday at the times below:
|8:30 a.m. ECFE Rise and Shine
Great way to wake up!
Music, movement and stretching
|12:45 p.m. ECFE Quiet Time
Come and calm down
Breathing, books and music
- Drop in to connect live on Google Meet with a parent educator by clicking the link below at the scheduled time:
|1 - 2 p.m.||Drop-in Parent Class
|Drop-in Parent Chat
with Sarah - en español
|Drop-in Parent Chat
|8 - 8:45 p.m.||Drop-in Parent Chat
|Drop-in Preschool Chat
Our programs benefit families with children ages 0-5 and address topics like challenging behavior, figuring out routines, toilet training, sibling relationships, developmental concerns and other parenting challenges.
Due to COVID-19, many of our programs are on hold. Contact us for the latest information.
Child care providers play a critical role in the early learning of young children. We can help you address specific behavior challenges, take advantage of community resources for children or simply be a sounding board for child development challenges you may be experiencing.
Talk directly with our expert team about your specific issues, get resources and develop a plan that will fit you and your business.
We're always looking for new ways to connect with Bloomington children and better serve families! We welcome your questions, ideas and feedback.
Para ayuda en español
Spanish Community Liaison
Hadii aad u baahan tahay caawinaad dheereaad oo Somali ah, Fadlan soo Wac
Somali Community Liaison