Parent Tip of the Week: Creating Connections
Sometimes even though a family is in the same home they may be feeling disconnected. You might have loved ones you have not seen in a long time and your children miss them. This week we are sharing with you some ideas to help connect with those you love.
- Go outside and find something that reminds you of someone you love. Share this with them.
- Thank 3 people you are grateful to and tell them why.
- Choose a favorite song(s) and enjoy a spontaneous dance party.
- Design and create a musical instrument from items in your home. Enjoy sharing them with a concert.
- Write thank you notes/texts to people you love telling them how they have made a difference in your life.
For more ideas, check out this free printable calendar.
We're Here For You
Remember, the ELS team is here to support you and want to hear from you! Please reach out to any of the following staff:
|Emily Conigliaro, parent firstname.lastname@example.org||952-681-6228|
|Eve Clarke, parent email@example.com||952-681-6973|
|Sarah Sundberg Perry, parent firstname.lastname@example.org||para español, 952-681-6256|
|Debra Goebel, ECFE coordinator and parent email@example.com||952-681-6257|
|Melissa Nesbitt, school firstname.lastname@example.org||952-806-8940|
|Livia VanHorne, school social email@example.com||952-806-8939|