Hillcrest Community School is a choice school of Bloomington Public Schools. This means that we do not have an attendance area or neighborhood, but serve the entire school district. Free transportation is provided to any student living in Bloomington. Registration is determined through a lottery system.
Registration will be open from November 1 through November 30, 2023, and closes at 4 p.m.
Families will be notified via email in mid-December regarding the status of their request to be enrolled at Hillcrest.
Intra-District Enrollment Window Nov. 1-30, 2023
- For incoming kindergarten students, including those with siblings already attending Hillcrest.
- Any student wishing to transfer to Hillcrest.
- Current K-5 Hillcrest students are automatically enrolled for the next grade level.
Currently enrolled BPS students
- Parents of currently enrolled BPS students should log in to BPS Login and select Infinite Campus.
- On the left menu choose More, then select School Choice.
- Make sure the correct student displays in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select your choice and submit.
Incoming Kindergarteners and Students new to Bloomington Public Schools: 2023-24 School Year
Complete the online registration process. One of the registration steps is to enter your school choice information.
Out of District
Please visit the Open Enrollment page to complete the online registration process. Select Hillcrest as the school choice.
Review our Enrollment Checklist
Please help us serve you better by using this checklist to prepare for the online enrollment process and collect the documents you’ll need:
With questions about enrollment, please don’t hesitate to contact Hillcrest at 952-681-5300.