Goals of the Community Service Letter Program
- Students will learn about themselves and their community through active service to others.
- Students will be able to apply their knowledge to help solve real community problems.
- Students will understand the Bloomington Public Schools’ Core Values.
- Students will learn problem-solving skills.
- Must be in (or going into) grade 10-12 at Jefferson or Kennedy
- 120 hours of community service (example: from third trimester 2016 through second trimester 2017)
- Two recommendations
- No chemical or code of conduct violations
Dates and Deadlines
By the third Friday of March (annually), turn in a completed application form, along with all necessary paperwork.
Speed is the most highly sought after ability in all of sports, and the mission of Jag Power Training is to create a culture of speed at Jefferson.
Jag Power is led by NSCA certified strength and conditioning specialists and is focused on enhancing speed. Each session includes speed drills, timed sprints, and weight training.