ACT Day - April 14, 2022 Learning Plan
Overview: On ACT day, Thursday, April 14, Juniors will be the only group of students in the building as they take this important test from 8 a.m. to approximately 12:45 p.m.
Juniors: You should arrive at school at your normal time, around 7:30 a.m. and go directly to your testing room. Attendance will be taken around 7:50 a.m. and tests will begin at 8 a.m.
If you are late to your testing room, you will not be allowed to test that day.
Other Details For Juniors:
- This exam is a DIGITAL EXAM, and Juniors need to bring their fully charged, BPS issued Chromebook to school.
- Testing will take place from 8 a.m. to approximately 12:45 p.m.
- Approximately 10 students will be assigned to each room; those room numbers will be emailed to students and posted on the day of testing.
- There will be two scheduled breaks during the test where all testing will stop (students can take individual breaks if need be, but that will count against their testing time)
- Once testing is done, students will be dismissed for the day. There will be a grab and go lunch available for students if they wish to take one.
- Students remaining at school will wait in the media center, and busses will depart Jefferson at 2:45 p.m.
- Contact Ms. Jarvis at email@example.com with any ACT questions.
9th, 10th, and 12th Grade Students: You will stay home and have an asynchronous learning day. Students will receive instructions from their teachers and should be sure to check Canvas for further instructions. There are no in-person classes or programs for students in 9th, 10th, and 12th grade on this day.