We are pleased to announce that JHS will be holding an in-person ceremony for the Class of 2021! The Graduation Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, June 2 at 7pm at the Minneapolis Convention Center - Exhibit Hall C. Seniors will be limited to 2 tickets for the graduation ceremony. Distribution of these tickets will given to the graduate at the cap and gown pick up date. For further information, please refer to the graduation letter.
Cap & Gown Distribution day is Tuesday, May 25 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM in the Auditorium.
To help with planning, we ask each senior to complete the graduation participation form on your plans to attend.
Prom is almost here! Join us on Friday, May 14 from 8:30 - 11:30 p.m. at the Mall of America! Go on rides, dance and listen to music with other seniors from Jefferson & Choice. In order to meet Covid-19 restrictions, tickets are limited to seniors only and no out-of-district guests.
This year, tickets are being sold online through the Activities & Athletics Registration site and are $25 per person. If you have an outstanding fee/fine in Infinite Campus, you will not be able to purchase a ticket until that is taken care of. Once you clear your fees/obligations, see Stephanie Kasel or email email@example.com in the main office to clear your account.
Tickets will be on sale now through May 12. Don’t wait! Purchase your ticket now!
- All attendees must present valid ID (either state issued or school - w/photo) at time of entrance.
- All attendees must wear masks.
- Additional signage will be placed throughout the Park to remind attendees of COVID guidelines.
- Queue lines for the rides will be marked for appropriate social distancing.
- Rides and attractions will be disinfected utilizing an electric disinfectant sprayer between ride cycles. Certain rides and attractions are temporarily removed from service at this time (Log Chute and Ferris Wheel).
- All attendees must enter through the WEST entrance of Nickelodeon Universe. West entrance is located between Nordstrom and Macys - please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the event to minimize gathering of crowds.
It is an exciting time for the Class of 2021 and it is time to celebrate their time at Jefferson. All seniors are invited to the Senior Party to be held from 9:30 p.m. to 3 a.m. at Jefferson High School for food, fun and great times with classmates.
Registration is open now! Register early for a chance to win prizes. Print the 2021 Senior Party Registration OR pick up a registration form in the office at Jefferson.
All details for the party are included in the registration packet and scholarships are available. We want everyone to attend and celebrate together. Congrats, seniors!
Tech Support is available for Jefferson students in the Media Center, Monday - Friday 7 am - 3:30 pm.
- Daily announcements
- Decile chart
- Jefferson Commons and Flexible Learning video
- JHS yearbook
- The Crooked Quill - Jefferson's Literary Magazine
- District-approved tutor list
- NHS Tutoring
- Parking permit application
- Student handbook
- Media Center website
- School News Show
- Request student records/transcript