Homecoming Plans and Expectations
Published on Sep 30, 2022
Students and Parents: Please review this important information regarding Kennedy's homecoming game and dance expectations that was shared via email Sept. 28. Let's go Eagles!
Saturday, Oct. 1, Noon, at Bloomington Stadium
- Only student spectators who attend Kennedy and Mpls Southwest will be allowed to attend the game. All high school students are required to present a student ID (either physical ID or via Infinite Campus on their mobile device) to purchase a ticket.
- Parents and family members of KHS and Mpls SW football players, school Cheer Teams, Kennedy Kolleens, Pep Band and Homecoming Court may attend under the following provisions:
- Each schools’ programs must provide a list of spectator names to the JFK Activities Department no later than 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 28.
- On Thursday, Sept. 29, program participants will receive a voucher for each name on the list. The voucher allows the individual to purchase a ticket.
- The game will be live streamed for other fans at bectv.org and BEC-TV Facebook (www.facebook.com/search/top?q=bec-tv) .
- Any persons leaving the stadium during the game will not be allowed re-entry.
- All gates will close at halftime and no one will be allowed to enter.
Saturday, Oct. 1, 7-10 p.m., Kennedy High School
- Attendance is limited to currently enrolled Kennedy students only.
- Tickets must be purchased online through Vanco.
- The window to purchase tickets - limited to one per transaction - will only be open during lunch periods, from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Students must provide the following information when purchasing tickets: Name, ID Number, Grade and School Email
- Students must present a student ID (either physical ID or via Infinite Campus on their mobile device) to get into the dance.
- All students must have a plan to be picked up immediately following the dance. If you are picking up your student, please be at the school at 10 pm. Any student who drives or walks is expected to immediately leave the school grounds. Failure to do so will impact your student’s ability to attend future dances. Please discuss this with your student and have a plan in place.
I look forward to seeing many of you at this week’s Homecoming events. If you see me around, please stop and introduce yourself.