Bloomington Public Schools welcomes new leadership
Published on Aug 22, 2022
Bloomington Public Schools welcomes new administrative and school leaders for the 2022-23 school year:
- Latiesha Bogar and Katrina Mezera are assistant principals at Kennedy High School. Bogar previously served as assistant principal in Minneapolis Public Schools. Mezera has been with BPS for 19 years as a seventh-grade math teacher and most recently the director of digital learning and data.
- Hodan Bile is the dean of students at Kennedy High School. Bile is a former English-language teacher at Hillcrest Community and Ridgeview Elementary schools.
- Molly Hey is the Early Learning Services Manager and site leader for Pond Family Center. Hey has more than 11 years of early childhood experience and previously was the Home Based Program supervisor for Ramsey County.
- Molly Hollenbeck is moving from an assistant principal to the principal’s role at Kennedy High School principal.
- Dr. Alexandra Holter is joining the district’s digital learning team as computer science coordinator. Dr. Holter previously served as the STEAM coordinator at Brooklyn Center Elementary School.
- Claire Humes is the middle and high school dean of students for New Code Academy. Humes has taught chemistry and physical science at Kennedy since 2017, and served as a dean for elementary summer school.
- Ashley Modrow is the director of secondary curriculum and instruction. Modrow has been with the district for 18 years, most recently as assistant principal at Valley View Middle.
- Mariah Pringnitz joins Jefferson High School’s administrative team as an assistant principal. Pringnitz previously was assistant principal at Intermediate District 287.
- Anthony Sicoli is assistant principal at Valley View Middle School, and previously was administrative dean at Chaska Middle School West.
- Kelly Tennison is principal of Valley View Elementary School. She is a former assistant principal at Hopkins High School.
- Amy Wilkinson is the Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) Supervisor at Southwood Center. She was previously ECSE coordinator for Farmington Public Schools.