2020-21 Fall Virtual Conference Sign-Up
Teachers will be holding virtual conferences on the following dates:
- Tuesday, Nov. 17 from 3:45-6:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 18 from 9:45-12:15 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 19 from 3:45-6:45 p.m.
Conferences provide opportunities for teachers to connect with families to discuss student progress, strengths and needs, and work together to help the student be successful in school and in the transition to distance learning.
- Grades K-5 families should sign up for ONE slot per child with their homeroom teacher.
- AMIGO families should sign up for ONE slot per child with their literacy teacher:
- Wilton - 2nd Grade Literacy
- Strandine - 3rd Grade Literacy
- Dreyling - 4th Grade Literacy
Click on the link next to your teacher’s name to schedule your conference time. Your teacher will email you directions and a link to a Google Meet for your scheduled time.
Thank you in advance -- your involvement helps make us a great community of learners!