Home Learning Codes: K-1
Bloomington Public Schools is transitioning to logging into Seesaw using Home Learning Codes for students in grades K-1 using iPads, since students are currently unable to access all the features and classes in Seesaw.
Hold onto these Home Learning Codes, because you will need them to log into Seesaw if you accidentally get logged out. Please complete the following steps:
- Have you student log out of Seesaw.
- Log back into Seesaw; select “I’M A STUDENT.”
- Enter your student's unique Home Learning Code in the “TEXT CODE” area.
- Press “GO” once the code is entered.
- If you receive a message that Seesaw needs to be updated, find the Self Service app on the iPad and run updates for Seesaw. Then, try entering the Home Learning Code again.