You are here
Implemented in the 2016-2017 school year, the School Board includes student representatives--one from each high school.
Front row L-R: Jackson Domagala, Dawn Steigauf, Nelly Korman, Ethan Skophammer; Back row L-R: Dick Bergstrom, Jim Sorum, Maureen Bartolotta, Beth Beebe, Tom Bennett.
Regular Board Meetings
School board meetings take place on the second and fourth Monday of each month at 7 p.m. Meetings are held in the Arlene Bush Board Room at the Educational Services Center, 1350 West 106th Street, Bloomington, MN. (Exception: If a holiday falls on a Monday, the Board session will be on Tuesday.)
The third Monday of the month is reserved for a study session, a Board meeting or a combination thereof at 7 p.m. unless determined otherwise.
Click to view a live stream of BEC-TV.
School Board Goals
The board has established the following goals for the 2017-18 school year:
- Assure the continuation of the Operating Referendum.
- Review and update the Strategic Plan, if needed.
- Evaluate 2017-2018 Milestone Vision Metrics and 3
- Review and update enrollment projections.
- Review and update 20 policies,if needed.
- Work with Superintendent to asure the continuation of the
- Work with community partners to assure the continuation
of the Operating Referendum.
- Update the Community Engagement Plan.
Questions also can be directed to
Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and School Board
Recognition of the Public at School Board Meetings