You are here
ING Compass Accident Insurance with Wellness RiderAccident insurance is portable. This means that if you terminate your employment with the district (resignation or retirement) you can convert the insurance to an individual plan. Please contact Mary Gorman (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Human Resources for more information on this process.
Rates & Summary
- Accident Rate Sheet
- Accident Plan Brochure
- Benefit Summary
- Wellness Screening Test Examples
- Accident Benefit Payout Examples
- Certificate of Coverage - Teachers - Certificiate #B14195
- Certificate of Coverage - All Others - Certificate #B14196
How to Submit an Accident Claim or Wellness Benefit Claim
- Print, complete and sign the Employee Accident Claim Form or Employee Wellness Claim Form (whichever is appropriate).
- Submit via fax or mail. A claim check will be mailed to your home address.
- New Address and fax. Effective September 19, 2016 VOYA has consolidated the claims processing for Accident and Critical Illness to a single processing center. Please be sure you are using the new information:
PO Box 320
Minneapolis, MN 55440