You are here
The Technology Communications Committee consists of representation from all learning organizations in the Bloomington Public Schools and meets monthly for the purpose of addressing the technological and educational needs of the District's learners. The committee consists of a minimum of 24 members who represent buildings or programs in the categories of administration, teaching staff, and support operations. Additional membership may occur to provide equitable representation in all categories and buildings.
To foster, support, and improve quality in the use of technology within the building/district by providing a forum for communications, coordination, and recommendation of plans and to implement and sustain programs that promote the District's mission.
Promotes the district's mission by:
- Supporting and promoting new and innovative practices that involve the use of technology,
- Encouraging improved quality and accountability in the use of technology,
- Identifying technology projects within the building/district to be disseminated,
- Serving as a building/district communication forum for the sharing of information and concerns about the use of technology,
- Identifying technology-related concerns and/or problems and developing recommendations for their solution, and
- Participating in district curriculum steering committees during the curriculum revision process.
Director of Technology