You are here
- Checks are cut on the day prior to the paycheck date (usually the 5th and 20th of each month unless it follows on a holiday or weekend).
- P-Card transaction envelopes are due weekly. P-Card cycles end on the 27th of each month.
- Check request forms must be received by the Business Services Office by the due date at 4:00 pm in order to receive your checks.
- Please remember to include backup documentation for all check requests. If the back up documentation that you are providing needs to be sent along with the check, please provide a second photo copy to keep on file for auditing purposes.
- All check requests must have a budget code and be signed by a supervisor/principal.
- Check request form (Forms A-Z)
- Use this form to make a request to transfer funds from one account to another.
- Expense transfer request (Forms A-Z)
- If at all possible, purchase orders should be used when placing orders.
- All purchase orders will indicate a ship to and bill to address and must be signed in order to be valid.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 952-681-6424.
- For security purposes, the District cannot post our tax exempt certificate on our website.
- Please contact us at 952-681-6421 to request a tax exempt certificate.
- Independent Contractors and other people who work for themselves need to report their social security number or business tax ID number to the district by filling out a W-9 form.
- The district is required by law to submit 1099 forms to report self-employment income.
- W-9s are requested from all new vendors to determine whether or not 1099 forms will need to be provided to the IRS.
- W-9 form (link to IRS form)