The Business Services Department oversees the Business Office, Buildings and Grounds, Food Services, and Transportation departments. The controller, accountant, revenue accountant, accounts payable, and payroll, are all part of the Business Services Department and located in the Educational Services Center Room 505, 1350 W. 106th St., Bloomington.
- Payments for referees and athletic officials for middle and high school games and meets are processed by the Business Office each week.
- Athletic payment form (Forms A-Z)
- School Board elections are held every two years with either three or four members up for re-election on alternating years.
- Terms are four years.
- Contact Deputy Elections Clerk Jennifer Hazel at 952-681-6421 or email@example.com for information about filing for office.
Expense Reports & Mileage Reimbursement
- Effective January 1, 2017, the mileage reimbursement is 53.5 cents per mile per IRS guidelines.
- Employee Expense and Mileage reports are paid twice per month.
- You will be reimbursed by direct deposit into your bank account.
- Please make sure your reports are signed by your supervisor and include a budget code.
- We can only accept original receipts and cannot reimburse for sales tax.
- Mileage Expense Form (Forms A-Z)
- Employee Expense Form (Forms A-Z)
Gift & Donations
- The district acknowledges monetary gifts and donations of materials and supplies to schools and programs. The gifts and donations are reported to the school board and a summary is scrolled at the end of each school board meeting.
- Gift & Donations Form (Forms A-Z)
- Petty Cash and Change Funds are available on a limited basis to programs which have the frequent need for small expenditures.
- There are restrictions on these funds and guidelines for use.
- If a student or visitor is injured at a school location, or if school property is damaged, please contact the Business Office for assistance reporting and filing an insurance claim and for more information regarding the parameters of the claims process.
- PayTek Solutions processes all returned checks for the school district.
- Staff may direct parents or writers of bad checks to PayTek at 1-800-641-9998.
- Schools may not accept a replacement check for a returned check, the writer of the check(s) must work directly with PayTek.