You are here
403(B)s or Tax-Sheltered Annuities
The District 403(B) Plan, also known as tax-sheltered annuities (TSA), is self-administered.
- 403B Wage Deferral Authorization Form (use for new enrollment or change of deduction - includes list of authorized vendors)
- Questions on 403(B) accounts should be directed to Payroll at 952 681-6479.
- Plan Highlights
- 403(b) Plan Amendment
- Basic Plan Document
- 2017 Universal Availability Notice
- Required Minimum Distributions FAQ
- Sharing Agreement Letter for Vendors
- Authorization Letter for Eligible Vendors to Exchange 403(b) Assets
HR Communicates Archives: 403(b) Information
- The District published information in 2008-09 regarding the IRS 403(b) regulations.
- See the HR Communicates archives.