- 612-672-2195 or 1-800-CALL-EAP
- EAP offices are located in Burnsville, Edina, Minneapolis, Forest Lake, Princeton, and Red Wing.
Employee Assistance Program
Bloomington Public Schools partners with Fairview to provide staff with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The program is available to all Bloomington Public Schools staff and their family members including spouses, parents, children, siblings, partners, etc. This benefit provides access to professional confidential counseling and/or assessment and referral services at no cost to staff. There is 24-hour telephone access to address urgent needs.
Counselors offer support and guidance for:
- Relationship, parenting and family concerns
- Work-related concerns and work-life balance
- Conflict management
- Change management
- Financial problems
- Leaves of absence and returning to work