Teachers may claim relicensure clock hours when supervising volunteers placed through the Volunteer Connection. Six hours of supervising volunteers (service related to improving students achievement) is equivalent to one clock hour in the Category II F Leadership Experiences (e.g., 30 hours of supervision would equal five clock hours).To claim clock hours teachers must:
- Attend the one time 11/2 hour Staff Development class offered by the Volunteer Connection, "Working Effectively With Volunteers". Offered yearly in October and February.
- Complete the "Request for Relicensure Clock Hour" form
- Send to the Volunteer Connection office to receive verification of volunteer placement hours.
- The Volunteer Connection will add the clock hours earned to the spreadsheet to be submitted to Sue Ostlund in Staff Development on May 16th each year.
- Your relicensure information will be entered into the system by the Staff Development office.