You are here
United Way Campaign
United Way Campaign: Oct. 26 - Nov. 3, 2017
This year's district-wide United Way campaign will take place Thursday, Oct. 26 - Friday, Nov. 3. Online pledge forms are now available.
The campaign helps local organizations, including Education Foundation of Bloomington, Thomas Burnett Memorial Education Fund, Companies to Classrooms, and the We Believe Alliance.
- Pledge form instructions
- 2017 campaign coordinators by building
- Greater Twin Cities United Way Agency Partners
- United Way Humankind flyer
- Local organizations and addresses
- EFB support for Bloomington students and staff
Staff are able to designate giving options such as the following:
- Community Impact Fund: Helps all local people and communities by investing in all United Way programs that support access to education, jobs and basic human services.
- Directing your gift to a specific issue:
- Education, which helps provide early childhood education, reading support and academic enrichment for children and youth pre-K to grade 12
- Jobs, which helps provide jobs and training for adults, livable wages and educational advancement, or
- Safety Net, which works to prevent hunger, homelessness and domestic violence; support independence for seniors and people with disabilities; and prvide access to healthcare.
Staff, spouses, friends and family are also able to designate part or all of their donations through workplace campaigns to the Education Foundation of Bloomington (EFB), which supports Bloomington students and staff through Children's Food for Thought, Innovation Grants, Prodigy Awards and student scholarships and stipends.
Learn more about EFB's programs here.
About United WayUnited Way's Agenda for Lasting Change is a ten-point plan that creates pathways out of poverty for the most vulnerable in our community. Agenda for Lasting Change engages 188 nonprofit partner agencies supporting 370 programs in multiple strategies to improve impact areas.
Meet some of the people through a United Way video that the organization works to help.