Working Together for Students and the Community
Bloomington's Parent and Family Advisory Council (BPFAC) is a collaboration between parents from each of Bloomington's 15 schools, School Board, teachers, principals and the superintendent.
The BPFAC meets monthly. Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held in room 601 of the Educational Services Center (ESC) at 1350 W. 106th Street, with a hybrid option to particpate virtually.
- Meeting Agenda September 2022
- Meeting Agenda October 2022
- Meeting Agenda November 2022
- Meeting Agenda December 2022
- Meeting Agenda January 2023
- Meeting Agenda February 2023
- March 1, 2023
- Meeting Agenda April 12, 2023
- May 3, 2023