Mission Statement: To provide opportunities for all Washburn children through the arts and education, and creating family connections to the Washburn learning community.
- President: Laurel Needham
- Co-Vice President: Lindsey Mische
- Secretary: Tanya Whitesides
- Treasurer: Brian Percival
Follow the Washburn PTA on Facebook for the latest information about events, volunteer opportunities and live airing of each PTA meeting.
Project Coordinators work to help set up these programs with volunteers who have signed up to assist with the specific event. If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, email the Washburn PTA at email@example.com.
- Fundraising Committee Member: Work with other Washburn parents on choosing fundraisers, work with volunteers promoting, processing orders and distributing products.
- Carnival Committee Members: More information to come.
Sign up to volunteer at events throughout the year:
For the safety of all the children, you must sign in at the office when you enter the building and sign out when you leave. We ask that all volunteers, parents and visitors wear a name tag.