To request records from Bloomington Public Schools (this includes an official transcript, immunizations or other school records) please follow the instructions below. For special education records, contact the Special Education Department. Fax your request to 952-681-6519 or call 952 681-6516 for assistance.
The release of a student transcript or records requires a signed, dated request from the student. Please allow up to 10 business days to process requests during the busy season of June through October.
If you are a currently enrolled student in Bloomington Public Schools, please contact the counseling office at your school.
If your class has graduated or if you have withdrawn from Bloomington Public Schools, please choose from the following options:
Mail your request
- Please complete all information on the Transcript Request Form.
- Sign and date your request and include payment of $6 per transcript. You have the option of mailing, faxing or emailing this request back to the district office. Mail your completed form and a check or money order payable to ISD 271 to:
Bloomington Public Schools
1350 West 106th Street
Bloomington, MN 55431
Request in person
- Call 952-681-6403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before coming in. Provide your full name, date of birth and contact information in your message or email.
- Pick up your transcript or copy of school records at the Educational Services Center, located at Oak Grove Middle School, 1350 W. 106th St., Door 5.
- You must present a current picture identification.
- The fee is $6.00 by check, cash or money order.
- Students age 18 and older must request and receive their transcripts themselves.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.