The Health Commons at Pond Center offers health and wellness care to Bloomington Schools students and families at no cost.
Care is provided by Minnesota State University, Mankato faculty and Family Nurse Practitioner-level nursing students, in collaboration with other providers as needed.
The Health Services office is located on the South end of the Pond Center building.
9600 3rd Ave. S. - Door 2
Bloomington, MN 55420
Pond Clinic Hours
Mondays and Wednesdays from 2-6 p.m. Tuesday appointments available as needed.
Appointments are preferred. Please call 952-681-6277 to schedule an appointment.
Care and Services Offered
- Sports physicals
- Treating acute illness (infections and other minor illnesses)
- Health screenings and referrals
- Vision/hearing/dental/early intervention screenings
- Mental health support/referrals
- Sexual health and risk reduction education
- Managing chronic illness
- Nutrition counseling
- Health education and health promotion
- Bullying prevention and action
- Education regarding resources, school, community
- Support for family development and family transitions
- Family connections to school and community sessions
- Family caregiving strategies
Mental Health Support Services
Health Commons at Pond has added mental health support services. Call 952-681-6277 to schedule an appointment.
Children’s Dental Services
First and third Thursday of each month
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please call for an appointment: 612-746-1530