Bloomington Public Schools offers flu shot clinics
Bloomington Public Schools will host a series of flu shot clinics in October, in partnership with Bloomington Public Health. Clinics are open to the community. Appointments required - no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Thursday, Oct. 6, 3-5 p.m., Jefferson High School, 4001 W. 102nd St.
- Thursday, Oct. 13, 3-5 p.m., Kennedy High School, 9701 Nicollet Ave. S.
- Monday, Oct. 24, 3-5 p.m., Valley View Middle School, 8900 Portland Ave. S.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25, 3-5 p.m., Olson Middle School, 4551 W. 102nd St.
- Thursday, Oct. 27, 3-5 p.m., Oak Grove Middle School, 1350 W. 106th St.
To schedule an appointment, visit bit.ly/bps-flu-clinic.