You are here
Bloomington Public Schools is now offering parents and students access to live school bus GPS information. My Stop is a web-based application in which users can view current bus locations and the estimated time of arrival at their neighborhood bus stop. Only students assigned to a bus route are linked to the system.
To Use My Stop:
Step 1: Lookup your Student's ID Number
- Log in to the Hub at bloomingtonschools.org/hub.
- Click on your student and go to their Profile tab (if you have multiple children, it does not matter which student's information you use as your My Stop login).
- Look for their Student ID number. You will use this as your My Stop username.
Step 2: Login to My Stop
- Go back to your Hub dashboard and click on the My Stop icon, or go to mystop.bloomington.k12.mn.us.
- Enter the Student ID number from Step 1 into the User Name field.
- Enter the Birthdate of the selected student into the Password field. Use the following 8 digit date format, "MMDDYYYY" (For example, if their birthdate is March 28, 2001, use "03282001" as the password).
- A map displays the student bus route and current bus location. Select a different student from the dropdown in the top left to switch views.
- The most accurate information is available within 15 minutes of your student’s scheduled pick-up time.
- The bus route and bus position only display when the bus is on route.
- When a bus is not yet on route, you will see the student stop but not the bus.
- You will see a map showing a portion of your student’s bus route. Your child’s name will display in the box in the top menu bar.
- The yellow arrow represents the current location and direction of your child’s bus. The green line shows the portion of the neighborhood bus route where students are picked up or dropped off. The lavender colored line shows the planned route from/to the school to the neighborhood bus route.
- The box at the bottom of the map provides system messages and lists the current location of your child’s bus as well as the estimated time the bus will arrive at your child’s bus stop.