Eileen's Colossal Cookie Fundraiser
Published on Mar 13, 2023
- This year we will be doing a new fundraiser for Hillcrest Community School! We will be selling cookie dough through Eileen’s Colossal Cookies! Eileen’s is located in Prior Lake, MN and is locally owned. Cookie dough sells for $18 a container, is 3lbs worth of dough, and makes 33 3-inch cookies! What is even more amazing is that Hillcrest will earn $7 per container sold! This means we can earn a good amount of funds for our wonderful school! The goal for this fundraiser is to raise enough money to send the 5th grade bus-patrol to Valley Fair. This money used to come from the district, but is no longer being funded. So, we wanted to keep the tradition alive and decided to start a new and delicious fundraiser!
- Here are the details of the fundraiser:
- Types of cookie dough: Chocolate Chip, Monster Oatmeal (NO flour used), Snickerdoodle, M&M, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter, and Sugar (great for cut-out cookies!)
- Cost: $18 per container. 3 pounds a container and makes 33 3-inch cookies
- Dough is made fresh for each buyer
- Dough can be frozen up to 6 months or refrigerated up to 3 weeks
- Selling Details:
- Sales can begin the day your student brings home their Salmon-Colored Sell Sheet! These are being sent home early next week (March 6th)
- DUE DATE: Please return all Sell Sheets to your child’s teacher no later than Tuesday, March 28th!
- Dough pick-up will be the week of April 17th! More details to come! Dough will be picked up at the school and you are responsible for delivering to your buyers.
- Payment: Money is to be collected at the time of the order! All money is due with the Sell Sheet on Tuesday, March 28th! Cash or Checks Only! Checks should be made out to Hillcrest PTSA.